Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default open & repair corrupted document

What you need to do is use the keyboard command Ctrl-O. This will give you
the same window you were accustomed to seeing in 2003. The down arrow can be
found there.

I hope this helps.

"John H." wrote:

When I open a word 2003 document in 2007 word a window opens. States a table
has been corrupted and refers to a down arrow next to "open" to find repair.

As a new user of 2007 Office the only "open" command I can find is in the
Office Button and no down arrow appears.

Can anyone offer help?