Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken Ken is offline

Default Autocomplete is not working with today's date

You might try the freeware PhraseExpress. It is generally more powerful than
MS Autocomplete - eg it works in other programs too - but I don't know
offhand if it has a current date autocompletion option. Needless to say, it
has its wrinkles too.

Ken

"webuser" wrote:

Using the autocomplete option I can enter many common used words, items,
etc.

For some reason my months do work, but my current date option is not
working even when the autocomplete option is turned on.

Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

--
webuser
webuser's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4402

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in