Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken Russ Ken Russ is offline

Default Master documents formatting sub documents

I have created a master document setup for my catalogue as this file is
extremely huge.
I am experiencing issues with pagination when I open the master document.
For example one of the sub documents keeps putting a random blank page in the
master document. It is not always the same page when I open the document.

The sub document does strange things like, when I am typing informatin into
the page it puts a page break when it feels like it. I am only talking about
three lines of text in some cases on the whole page.

Any thoughts on this. I have tried the single document thing but the size of
the file makes it very unweidly and printing takes absolutely forever.