Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barb

Default accept multiple markup changes

I'm "merging" one document that's really 'plain' into another "template" that
I've created using Styles. One of the major differences is that now I have
extra paragraph marks that aren't in my 'template' (because the way the
styles are setup). Since I now need to accept and reject the changes, is
there a way to accept multiple ones in a row without having to accept them
individually... kinda like a Ctrl + Click to select more than one?
(Obviously this isn't the method, just an example, because that doesn't work.)

Also I DO NOT want to accept them all at once, because there are some
wording changes that can't be accepted.

Thanks...
Barb