Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default accept multiple markup changes

Hi ?B?QmFyYg==?=,

I'm "merging" one document that's really 'plain' into another "template" that
I've created using Styles. One of the major differences is that now I have
extra paragraph marks that aren't in my 'template' (because the way the
styles are setup). Since I now need to accept and reject the changes, is
there a way to accept multiple ones in a row without having to accept them
individually... kinda like a Ctrl + Click to select more than one?
(Obviously this isn't the method, just an example, because that doesn't work.)

Select an entire text block, then "Accept changes". That should take care of all
the changes in the block, although sometimes you may need to click it twice.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)