Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Word 2007 - Cannot get new default font to hold

In article ,
says...
I have tried unsuccessfully to change the default font for all documents in
Word 2007, but I cannot get it to hold the setting. I have installed SP1. I
am using the Paragrah dialog box to make the change and then clicking the
default button. When I close Word and re-open it, it's back to the factory
default of Calibri. Any suggestions?

I believe that you need to redefine the Normal style to use the desired
font.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers