Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
alborg alborg is offline

Default Please help with (basic) format question.

Hi the

If you go to Format- Styles and Formatting- select, say, "Normal". Now
click on "Modify", then click on "Format", then "Paragraph", then in the
"Indentation" area, in the "Special" combo-box, select "First Line". Now in
the "By" combo-box you can put "0".

That should do it. Remember to click on the checkmark area to "Add to
template" if you want it saved to your "Normal" template.

Cheers,
Al

"UltimateGaijin" wrote:

Is there a particular way to NOT have the first line of a first/new page
indented?

I've been ready and experimenting but I always end up the first word of a
new page indented. I'd like it to look something like,

I don't know the name of the rule, but most stuff i read has the first
paragraph of a new page not intented

I hope you can understand that.
thanks