Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CEO CEO is offline

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

All of the icons are greyed out even on the forms toolbar. No this is not a
trial version. I have tried to do everything to unlock this document

"CEO" wrote:

Hi I am experiencing an identical problem. I am trying to unprotect a
document, I know the password but the Unprotect function under the Tools Menu
is grey. Please help!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Forms toolbar, as stated.

"elle" wrote in message

where is the lock icon
"Carol" wrote:

Have you tried Tools | Unprotect Document? Or Using your Forms toolbar,
clicking on the lock icon? If the document is password protected, you
will
need to know the password.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Steph" wrote:

I have created a document & locked it as it is to be filled in by a
number of
other people. Only problem is I cannot get in to change it??