Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redsnapper redsnapper is offline

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

Hello my microsoft word trial version has expired and I have my resume in
that program and I cannot even backspace or even tried to transfer it over to
my documents I really dont want to have to rewrite a new resume again I have
one already in my notepad but the one in word I really need please help and
tell me what to do

"Steph" wrote:

I have created a document & locked it as it is to be filled in by a number of
other people. Only problem is I cannot get in to change it??