Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge question

Can you spell out how you inserted these dates and how you modified them?

Peter Jamieson
"wendysuy" wrote in message
I am currently using 2007 and have saved a few date changes to the body of
my
main document. When I run my mail merge, the changes to my main document
are
only showing up correctly in the first document of my mail merge. All of
the
other documents have the original dates that I changed. What do I need to
do
to have the subsequent date changes picked up in the following mail merge
letters? Thanks.