Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default MS Word 2003 Text formatting

Look in File Page Setup Layout. The Vertical Alignment dropdown is
probably set to Justified. Change it to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

secondbrekfast4 wrote:
When I type in MS Word 2003, I am able to put the title at the top of
the page, but then when I start typing, it starts at the bottom and
goes UP - it's so freaking annoying!! I have messed around with all
the formatting settings, track changes, just about everything I could
think of and nothing gets rid of it. How do I just make it let me
type NORMALLY, not from the bottom-up????