Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vetruvian Man Vetruvian Man is offline

Default Nested mergefield in hyperlinks changes into static after mailmerg

I'm using Word 2007 and I've created a mailmerge, using Access 2007 records.
One of the Access fields is a hyperlink wich changes for each message to a
defferent web page (20 webpages in total).
I've entered the following nested fields in my document:
{ HYPERLINK {MERGEFIELD "MYLINK"} \* MERGEFORMAT}
This works only the first time correctly. After I save the document and open
it again, Word treats the nested field as a static hyperlink. Pressing ALT+F9
does not return the nested field.
Any thoughts an that? I'm puzzled.