Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default word 2007 how to send email as attachment

You can 'Send To Email' from Word 2007 if you use Outlook 2007 or
Outlook Express 6 as your email program. You might even be able
make 'Send To Email' work through Thunderbird or Lotus Notes.
Internet Explorer is a web browser, not an email program. You
cannot 'Send To Email' through any of the free webmail programs
(such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Google, or Netzero) that you might
access using your Internet Explorer web browser.

hazel wrote:

internet explorer. windows xp
hazel

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

What email program do you use? What email program is currently
selected as the default in Windows? What version of Windows?

hazel wrote:

When working in word 2007 I would like to set up my word screen so I can
click on envelope with paperclip and have it to attach to my email.

As it is now. I have to save the document and then go into my email and
attach from there.