Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How to apply formatting to all labels in a mail merge document?

Add a NEXT record field to the start of the first cell. Select the first
cell. Copy to the clipboard. Select the table and paste.
Remove the NEXT record field from the FIRST cell only. Merge away!

Notatechie wrote:
I want to make name badges for a conference. I have successfully
merged my (Excel)database with my main (Word 2000)document and have
formatted the mergefields in the first label. How do I apply the
same formatting to the remaining (188) labels without going to each
and every label?