Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Default How To Create New Page and Insert at Top of Document

What you just did was what is called a manual page break. Generally they
should be avoided because they cause problems. Usually experienced users
just type until their typing spills over onto another page. If they need to
start a new page before that, they apply a heading style that is formatted
for a page break before or they just format the paragraph that way.

Here's a good place to start learning:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/conc...ion/index.html
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"tlee" wrote in message
WOW! It worked like a charm. Thank you.
BTW, how do you learn these things? I tried to search all over "help".
--
tlee

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Click at the beginning of your document. Press Ctrl+Enter.
Press the UpArrow key twice.

tlee wrote:

I want to add a page at the begining of my document. Please, how do I
do so?