Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Slobo121 Slobo121 is offline

Default lost tab response in bulleting for mac word 2004

You both hit it with the Preferences menu. I didn't even know that existed
(still learning from the PC to Mac switch) but thank you soooo much!

"Slobo121" wrote:

This question has been posted before, but the response, "Set first and left
indent with tabs and backspaces" under autocorrect, doesn't seem to be an
option. Is this because I'm working on a Mac or am I just missing something?
If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it because the disconnect between
the tab and bullets is driving me crazy!