HiDbLevel

Sorry for the mix up there...Yes I am dealing with a protected form using
fields from the forms toolbar. And because it is protected, the user won't
be able to just press tab at the end of the table. I understand it is a long
process, any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Pressing the tab key in the last cell of the form automatically adds a row.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"HiDbLevel" wrote in message
My question isn't a matter of protecting the form, I understand how to
lock
out a form, it's a question of setting up Word to automatically add a row
onto a table as the table is used, an automation.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Protected form with formfields from the forms toolbar?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"HiDbLevel" wrote in message
I have created a form for other users to use, and in it I would like to
have
a way of automatically inserting a new/fresh row in the table so as to
allow
for multiple entries. Due to the nature of the form, I can't just have
twenty rows just ready to go, I need to somehow have rows created as
the
user
needs them.