Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default bolding of everyother line ,how do I stop that

Someone else has raised this in another thread elsewhere, with no real
solution to the problem. It may be caused by a surfeit of unnecessary
temporary files http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm but a
problem with the printer driver is perhaps more likely. Attend to the former
and reinstall and/or update the printer driver.

brenda wrote:
I can,t stop my computer from bolding everyother line.I think it may
have something to do with a spooling thing.I have word 2003 microsoft
office.It dosent matter if I create the word document or someone
else,when it prints everyother line is in bold print.