Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Keep with next

You can send it to my email if you like.

"oe" wrote in message
Hi Terry

I have managed to take an excerpt from a document which gives an example

of
the problem. Would it be possible to email it to you rather than to the
whole group, please?

TIA.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Well unless there is a hidden paragraph between the heading and

following
paragraph, I don't understand why it isn't working. Are you able to make
the document available to us?

Terry

"ariana" wrote in message
No, not in a table
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You don't have them in a table do you?

Terry

"oe" wrote in message
They are formatted like this:

Heading 3:
Normal + Font 11pt, all caps, Indent: left 1.75, hanging 1 cm.
Justified. Space after 12 pt KWN, Level 3, ....

(Next para) BT2:
Left 1.5 ....

Nothing amiss there that I can see. What am I missing?!!!