Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how to input © by keyboard shortcuts in Word

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Jay

Strangely, I cannot get Alt+Ctrl+C to work either. Word says it is the
assigned shortcut. I've tried removing it and tried to reassign it, but
Ctrl+Alt+C stubbornly refused to let me enter it into the Enter New Shortcut
box.

There's something fishy with that keyboard combination. It just isn't
working.

Are you on 2007?

Right here right now, on word 2003, it works as advertised... ALT-CTRL-C
does insert a © at the cursor location...