Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default When I format a paragraph, why is it a global change?

I'll select a paragraph, hit the font color icon in the toolbar, and it
changes every paragraph in the document. When I undo (does not work if doc
is large), it will undo the global but keep the selected paragraph. Why? If
I select parts of the paragraph, it seems to work correctly. I've even just
had the cursor in the paragraph without selecting it all and hit the bullet
icon (or change the ruler) and it will cause a global change. This is Word
2003.

Thanks .... this is getting way too frustrating!!!!!

John