Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default When I format a paragraph, why is it a global change?

John wrote:
I'll select a paragraph, hit the font color icon in the toolbar, and
it changes every paragraph in the document. When I undo (does not
work if doc is large), it will undo the global but keep the selected
paragraph. Why? If I select parts of the paragraph, it seems to
work correctly. I've even just had the cursor in the paragraph
without selecting it all and hit the bullet icon (or change the
ruler) and it will cause a global change. This is Word 2003.

Thanks .... this is getting way too frustrating!!!!!

John

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Regards,