I have binders and folders full of stuff I've printed out from the Web and
elsewhere (README files). I rarely refer to it, but occasionally it will
contain just the right information.

"Tosca" wrote in message
Nope - it's just a hand-written collection of useful computer tips which
I've picked up from here and there! I'm sure that everyone has something
similar, although they may not have to actually commit the information to
paper.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, Tosca didn't qualify his "black book" as "little," so he may still
have one of those, too.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher"
wrote in message
There was a time when a "little black book" was something other than

helpful
computer tips. :-D

--
JoAnn Paules