Tracie

I am having trouble with a print macro I had set up. However, since changing
to a new HP printer, it no longer seems to work. I need it to take 1 page
from tray 2 (headed) then 2 pages from tray 3 (plain A4). It will work first
time, but from then on the printer defaults back to the last tray printer;
ie, it will thereafter print 3 pages from tray 3. I have changed the
defaults in all locations, but just cannot seem to get it to work. Any ideas
please!?!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Record a macro,
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

then assign it to a button, and put it right up next to your other print
button.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"cleaner" get lost wrote in message
I would like to change the print range default from page or all to

selection.