Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Robert is offline

Default Free Training?

Have a look at http://www.uwec.edu/help/word03.htm
--
Cheers
Robert

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:04:02 -0700, MarriedMark wrote:

Is there any site that offers online or a downloadable full, thorough

Word
2003 training. I'm looking for something like a general Word 2003 text

book,
but free and online/downloadable. Even better, if it's a source you know

is
thorough enough that I could take a simple Word 2003 certification test

and
pass after going through your recommended resource, I'd really like that
better. I'd sure appreciate any feedback anyone can offer.

Mark Smith