Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Creating an 11 x 17 booklet from 8.5 x 11 pages

Possibly you have extraneous page breaks or didn't set the margins the same.
When you chose "Book fold," did you also select "All" for "Sheets per
booklet"? (I think you would have to, since 40 is the largest number in the
list.) Believe me, though, this is the best (if not the only) way to do what
you want.

"jikoki" wrote in message
I tried that but it ended up adding pages to my document. So i know that

it
moved some stuff around. It went from 36 to 44. Any other suggestions?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Yes. Assuming your printer can print 11x17, select that as the paper

size
and then select "Book fold" on the Margins tab of Page Setup.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jikoki" wrote in message
I have a 36 page word document ..all 8.5 x 11 pages....i want to

create an
11
x 17 booklet pdf (finished pages would be 9 sheets) - I also want it

flow,
i.e., 1 & 36, 2 & 35, etc.) so when the booklet is complete, the pages

read
like a book in order. Is there any way to do this in word 03? or is

there
third party software or plugin that will accomplish this?