Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Casey

Default Need help with Borders & shading

Hi all,
I have Office 2000 and am not very familiar with Word. I can type a letter &
do a few other little things like adding clip art & wordart. I am trying to
make some stationery and I did it the other day using borders & shading. I
chose my design under "art" and under "apply to " there was an option to
choose a size, I wanted "statement", so I can print a whole lot out for
sending little notes (snail mail).I also wanted to give some for
presents.However, that option is not there anymore as under apply to, it
has, whole page, this section, this section first page only & something
else. Would someone be able to tell me what I am doing wrong. I have never
done a course in word but found an online tutorial which I will do but it
doesn't have anything about this particular thing. Sorry to sound so dumb
but if I could sort this out I would be so pleased. I was in the print
layout part when I did this in the first place. Now the little icons for
wordart and clipart and all those have gone from the bottom of the page.
thank you for any advice,
Casey.