Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Eric in Cypress Eric in Cypress is offline

Default why are some queries missing when I look for a data source?

I exported a Access 2000 database into Access 2007. One of my queries in the
database uses a module. I made the folder containing the database a trusted
source. When I try to do a mailmerge in Word 2007 using this database and
select my data source, I don't see my query. I see other queries from this
database but not the one using the module. What am I missing? Thanks in
advance!