Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ian R Ian R is offline

Default Page at end of Document

"Potomac Studio" Potomac wrote in message
I have a postcard sized template I am trying to create. I is graphic
filled
and Word has automatically entered a page at the end of the document.
I have done everything that the Demos have said to delete this last page
but
Word will not delet it.
There is a paragraph symbol at the beginning of that page but when I
highlight it to delete it it simply becomes unhighlighted when I press the
cut, clear or delete keys.
This document is for a mail merge and as a consequence, my merge has all
these additional pages in it when I try to print it. I can't go through
the
entire preview and "not print" all of these extra pages.
How do I delete this extra page?

You can try any one of the following methods which I use to prevent another
page being created.

hide the last paragraph
set the last paragraph line spacing to "exactly" xx e.g. 3pt or less
reduce the size of the font to a minimum

Any one of these should do it.

HTH

Ian