Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
xppuser xppuser is offline

Default wise counsel regarding re-paginating & spell/grammar checks

dear all,

an update...

tried the reconsitiuted document on a different machine but with word 2003
installed.

slightly different result i.e. initially i am able to do some work but after
about 20 - 30 mins or so, the dreaded errors came through again...

so, decided to add to dictionary every single word that cropped up as error
and correct every single highlighted grammar concern. it was a slow process
due to interruptions from the pop-up messages of spelling errors but so far
these steps seemed to have somehow corrected the situation.

i am able to resume with my work. i have closed, re-open my document a few
times now (on either machine), and it seems to be ok, finger-crossed.
however, i am still no closer to understanding why these happened.

till next time,
jes