Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Damon Grieves

Default Align tables in form

I have inherited a Word 2003 form which appears to consist of a lot of
single tables.
Each of one row with a number of cells. These are all the same height with a
uniform gap between rows. But their height and position are not set in their
properties.
I need to add a new row and move some tables up a fraction to fit on the
page.
How can I do this? I cant seem to create tables with a small uniform gap
between rows, it is always too big. And the movement is too coarse to move
them. With some of these rows, if I move them too close together, they merge
to form a single table.
Can someone please point me in the right direction, this is driving me crazy
TIA

Damon