Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Pictures not showing in Word 2007

Is the option to "Show drawings and text boxes on screen" checked in Office
button | Word Options, Advanced category (under the "Show document content"
heading)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Reddog" wrote in message
news
A user here has Word 2007 with all the latest updates. When she opens
a file with an image insert (like a company logo) the image does not
appear. When she prints, the image prints out fine. We are running
Windows XP sp2. Searching the web I see this error for Word 2003.

I have tried:
removing check box for picture placeholder
paragraph spacing to single
turning hardware acceleration down and eventually OFF
doing a Save As and renaming to see if a fresh save corrects issue

None of the above has worked. I should also mention the PC has 3 GM RAM
and
a ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 Series Card.

Any thoughts?