Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default My trial period is over & now I can't change anything on reports

Murphy's Law says a trial version will expire when you need it most. I have
to ask - if you weren't going to buy it, why even bother using it at all?
(I've asked that question several times and no one has ever answered it.)

I've heard Open Office will work but I've never used it. I've always used
Microsoft Office, regardless of the cost. I'm sure if you Google for Open
Office, you'll find a link.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Alice" wrote in message
I got a new computer and they had this Microsoft Office on it and when the
Trial Period was over I can't change anything on my reports and price
lists.
I don't want to continue with this microsoft office thing because it is
too
expensive and I don't need it for any schooling, etc.

I want to be able to edit the things that are on this microsoft office
program.l

PLEASE help me!!