Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default My trial period is over & now I can't change anything on reports

I always thought that the Student & Teacher edition was a good value at
about $125 US.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=229534

But, if that's too expensive, Open Office is free, as JoAnn says. I have
used it, and it does a pretty good job at using MS Office documents. If
you've used/relied upon any of MS Office 2003's new features, Open Office
might not be able to correctly interpret them. But, for standard stuff, it
does a pretty good job.

See: http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Alice" wrote in message
I got a new computer and they had this Microsoft Office on it and when the
Trial Period was over I can't change anything on my reports and price
lists.
I don't want to continue with this microsoft office thing because it is
too
expensive and I don't need it for any schooling, etc.

I want to be able to edit the things that are on this microsoft office
program.l

PLEASE help me!!