Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Drill Down Features

Depends on how you want the drilling down to be done. For example, you could
add a link pointing to another part of the document (or another document
alltogether). At the end of that part, you could then again provide a link
to the original place in the text.

Yves

"Mark@Plats" wrote in message
Does Word have the capability do "drill down" to information in a document
for more specific information? For example, we are setting up a policy
manual that we will save and make available for your managers in an
electronic format. I would like to be able to have them read through the
generalized text, and if they want more information, be able to "drill
down"
or "open up" more detailed information on that topic.

And help would be appreciated. Thanks.