Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default copy/paste footer (wierd?)

See:

Working with sections
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't figure this out. I have a template that uses autotext with
footers. Two versions of the template (original and modified). For
some reason the footers on the modified version are messed up. So I
copy/paste the autotext from the original to the modified. All the
text are copied over but not all the footers. If I copy/paste from

the
original template to a new document then everything is there. I

can't
figure out why all the footers don't copy over to the modified
template. I've tried to clear all formats (ctrl-a, ctrl-q,
ctrl-spacebar, ctrl-shift-n). I'm on Word 2000. Thanks... CM