Luc

Billybob,
First check your formatting with the Taskpane show formatting (not sure
about the words as I have the Dutch version here). Once activated you should
see the formatting of text / paragraph / section you click in. Maybe there
is something there that might bring enlightenment.

Second, is the line spacing being set to a higher level that could affect
even titles with one line.

Third have you checked your AutoCorrection options. AutoFormat as you type -
in the second section make sure the last box is unchecked - in the third
section the same.

Sorry if I can't give you the exact words I am translating as I type it.

Good luck

Luc

"billybob" schreef in bericht
Thanks for the response, Luc! That was the 1st thing that I tried and
nothing happened. I know that I have eliminated the extra space several
times in the past, but I just can't remember how I did it. Nothing else
seems to have been affected. It happens mostly with titles or headers.

Any
other ideas?