Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Template inside a template?

Hi ?B?cGFya2luX20=?=,

Just as a sid problem that I am sure I can fix with a little bit of playing
- are there any known problems with importing a table with bookmarks in -
into the header?
( When I do this the table is a different size etc)

Eh? This isn't something I'd expect. Is it possible that the space available
in the header (margin settings) is different than in the source document? And
the table's AutoFit is set to "FitToWindow"? I'm guessing it may be something
along these lines...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org