Bajohns

Default modify style dialog box formatting options

Both the 'new style' and 'modify style' dialog boxes show a dropdown for
language, and the dropdown for color is missing. I have the font and font
size, B (bold) and I (italic), then language which shows as Latin, on first
row, then left, center, right, etc justification options, then spacing
options and indent options on second row, all above the box showing an
example of the paragraph style. Why is language showing? How do I change the
dialog itself to show color as one of the formatting options. It shows
correctly on my formatting toolbar in Word 2003.