Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default document too big?

Please follow up in the thread you originally started elsewhere.

"Stacie" wrote in message
I am working on a HUGE document - 536 pages so far and it's 91.3MB at this
point. I have it all formatted, assigned levels to my headings and tried

create a tabel of contents. As soon as the table is created, Word freezes

up
and then goes into its "Not Responding" mode. Is this because my document

is
too big?

On the same note, I tried to convert to a PDF. It takes forever, get's up

about 70% then everything disappears and I get no PDF file.

Only thing I can think is that the document is just way too big maybe but

if
that is not it and there is a solution out there it would be very much
appreciated,

Stacie