Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Natalie W. Natalie W. is offline

Default Automate a form by saving macros in the form template...?

Hi all,

MSOffice Online says "you can automate a form by saving macros in the form
template. The macros run automatically when the insertion point enters or
exits a form field. For example, if a user selects a MARRIED check box, an
exit macro can activate other related fields, such as NAME OF SPOUSE."

Okay, here's the prob...I've never used macros, and need to know how one
would create a macro like this one used in the example given. If I knew how
to do one like the one in this example (where the NAME OF SPOUSE appears only
after someone checks the MARRIED box), I could apply it to what I'm trying to
do.

Thanx in advance to anyone who can help--or even point me in the right
direction to where I could find the answer to this. I'm using Word 2003
version.