Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2003 Template doc, print preview shows blank pages?

Glad I could help.

"Harry" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne. I created, printed, and saved a brochure, but today when
when to make more copies, the print preview would not show all the parts.
Thanks to you, all I had to do is click that little box.
--
Harry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have "Drawing objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools |
Options?

so
all may benefit.

"RayRay" wrote in message
I created a business brochure with a WORD Template. I has worked in
the

past
but lately, when I Print Preview, I see two pages (landscape) that are

blank.
Also if I select Print, it goes to the printer but is immediately
deleted
before it gets printed.

Running Windows XP Home which has been verified as as OK as wwhen it
was
installed by Dell. I regularly run Counter Spy and Norton Antivirus

software.