Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word Documents and Manual Paper Feed

P.S. Please fix the line length in your newsreader software. 65-72
characters is a customary maximum. (I had to reformat your lines
above so that I could read them.)

I have no problem in OE.

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:49:16 -0600 from Scott Schaffer
:
Word 2000 and 2003, several different printers - same problem.

We frequently get word documents via email from other offices.
Occaisionally, some of them want to print using manual feed on the
printer rather than just printing.

Is this happening because that is the way the document was
originally set up (as manual feed) and saved that way?

Yes. You can open the document, change File Page Setup, and save
it.

(I had a _template_ set up that way or some reason, so every document
I created with that template was prompting for manual feed. I had
already created several of them before I tried to print any, and it
took me a while to realize what was going on.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/