Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Default full screen view on overhead projector?

C Kreskay,
I would opt for your second solution, to maximize the Word document choose
View - Full Screen. That should give you only the document and no toolbars.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

if not, I will plug my USB drive into the pc and simply show the word
document as it is, but is there a way to maximise the document alone to
full screen so no toolbars or such is displayed?

--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

Why do people say "It's always in the last place you look"? Of course it
is always in the last place you look, what kind of moron would keep on
looking after he'd found it?