Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Dictionary in Word

You should try and be stationary when choosing stationery

Shrikant wrote:
Dear All
Thanks for the enlightenment. I thought over it. This error has deep
rooted in me an I always do the same error in speed writing.
The words StationEry, MachinEry all have E in it. Probably that is the
origin of my error in writing DictionEry.
I have come across many cases of high profile executives writing the
word 'maintenance' as 'maintainence'.
With all this discussion, probably I will not make this mistake again
!

I had a Websters Dictionery. I tried to integrate it in words so
that when I press Shift + F7, I will get word meanings from this
dictionery. It does not work.
I also want the Word to look for the meaning from the online
Dictionery.com site or any such site. How to configure Word for the
same.
I am having Word 2003.
Are there any dictioneries which work from inside the Word ?.
Standalone dictioneries lose their utility value.
--
Shrikant