WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Mailmerge into individual PDF files?

Yes, it is possible to create individual PDF files for each record in a mail merge. Here are the steps to do so:
  1. Start by creating your mail merge document in Word as you normally would, including all the fields you want to merge.
  2. Once your document is ready, click on the "Mailings" tab in the ribbon and select "Finish & Merge" from the "Finish" group.
  3. In the drop-down menu, select "Edit Individual Documents."
  4. In the "Merge to New Document" dialog box, select "All" under "Records" and click "OK."
  5. This will create a new document with all the merged records. Now, click on the "File" tab and select "Save As."
  6. In the "Save As" dialog box, select "PDF" from the "Save as type" drop-down menu.
  7. Click on the "Options" button and select "Single PDF" under "Page range."
  8. Click "OK" and then "Save" to save your individual PDF files for each record.

That's it! You should now have a separate PDF file for each record in your mail merge.