Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Default Redundant extra page

I tried to set up a 10 x 4 envelope at the top of an 8 1/2 x 11 page (landscape). Brought
in a table of one cell, just for visual alignment, and text boxes for return and send
addresses. Somehow, the program has ascertained that I really want 2 pages, each 11 x 4
1/4 above and below each other. So print results in a blank sheet and an ok envelope. But
the blank sheet prints first (my option) and there is no opportunity to set the envelope
in the printer. How can I place the text and margins where they belong and wind up with
just one sheet?

What is an anchor symbol?

Thanks,

rs