Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default Light Printing

Absolutley Not! I know better than that. I printed this document several
times and got the same result. I also printed other documents from Office
2003 and the printing was perfect

"grammatim" wrote:

Sounds like your (black) ink cartridge is just about empty.

On Sep 15, 6:44 am, Frank wrote:
Hi - when I print a document using WORD 2007, I get some regular and some
light typing combined in my document and my black and white printout. I have
checked to make sure that I am using the same font and not using bold in part
of the document. What do you think the issue is?