Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default Light Printing

Yes, I checked all the basics and everything is the same font and point size.
One interesting point though was that I started retyping in the document
where it was lighter (continuing from the darker part) and what I typed
stayed dark.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure that all the text is the same font and point size?

"Frank" wrote in message
Hi - when I print a document using WORD 2007, I get some regular and some
light typing combined in my document and my black and white printout. I
have
checked to make sure that I am using the same font and not using bold in
part
of the document. What do you think the issue is?