Graham Mayor

You have your slash facing the wrong way - if you'll pardon the expression

\@ "dd-MM-yyyy"

Beth Melton wrote:
You can either use a Picture switch on the merge field, such as /@
"dd-MM-yyyy" (note the capitalization) or use an alternate method to
connect to the data source.

In Word go to Tools/Options/General and turn on "Confirm conversion at
open". Then select your database as the data source again. When
prompted select the DDE method.

"Paulo Merieles" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

When I use serial printing, one of the field is a date. This date is
in the
following format, dd-mm-yyyy in the database (access 2000) but when
I open
the word doc whit the serial printing, the fild with the date is in
mm-dd-yyyy format. Where/How can I solve this problem.

Thanks,

Paulo Meireles